Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services such as App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime and much more. Apple Pay is simple and execute with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make protective purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web.And you can send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages through it. Apple Pay is even easier than using your physical card, and safer too but some times you faces inconvenience because of forgetting the password. But don’t worry, we are here to assist you in this case.
Easy Steps to Reset Apple Pay password:
If you know your Apple ID password and desire to change it, follow these steps.
On your Mac
- Login to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, tap Change Password.
- Write your current password, then write a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap change Password.
- Log in with your new ID password to access Apple features and services.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later:
- Click Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Click Change Password.
- Fill your current password or device pass code, then enter a new password and verify the new password.
- Click Change or Change Password.
- Login with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
If you forgot your password
If you don’t memorize your Apple ID password. Follow the above mentioned steps to reset it. After you reset your password, password, you require to update your Apple ID and password in each service that you are logged in to.
Dial Apple Support Number 1-8886785401 for your convenience:
If you are unable to reset your Apple pay password or any issue comes across you, while doing so. Simply dial our toll-free Apple tech support Number to resolve all your issues conveniently. Feel free to call us we are accessible round the clock for your assistance.